Monday 15 November 2010

Monday 15th November - 2nd post

Hello - A message from Jerry

Jerry would like to tell you all about Grandma Barbier. When Jerry was about two, his mother was very ill, having had TB. She went to Arizona with Gus his father and Carol his sister for health reasons. During this time Jerry stayed quite a while with Grandma Barbier who was from Bohemia. She was the mother of his Uncle Charlie who was the husband of his mother's sister, Loretta (Aunt Lor). Grandma Barbier and Charlie and Lor lived together and looked after Jerry. Grandma Barbier loved Jerry unconditionally and he loved her too and has remembered this the whole of his life.
----------------------------------------------------------

from Anne.......................
This evening, Jerry discovered that pineapple juice goes down a bit easier than water and apple juice. He still sleeps a lot but, again, has enjoyed talking while awake. Physically, he is very frail.

Best Wishes to all



2 comments:

  1. Hello Anne & Jerry,

    Valérie just sent me this blog adress. Jerry, this little message is to tell you that I think a lot about you and has always spent very good time by your side, whether in Twickenham, Cernay or Paris... Love from Fabien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jerry,
    I'm happy to know Mom & Dad are by your side today, sharing with you the love we have for you.
    As long as I remember, you have always been here with us, as part of the family.
    The memories I have with you are all delightful memories. You have always brought in you luggage your humour, your sensitivity, your vision of the world as a beautiful painting, your need to share with others.
    We will miss you so much.
    It's hard to transcript feelings in writing, and I'm sure Mom & Dad will tell you a lot more than I can do here.
    I just wanted to let you know that I will keep you in my memory and heart.
    I wish you a peaceful travel.
    All my love, Val.

    ReplyDelete