Friday 12 November 2010

Friday 12th November

Hello everyone

This is a message from Jerry. I believe that I only have a few more weeks to stay alive. I am planning to go into a hospice on Wednesday 17th November. I have been the last two Fridays to the day centre at the hospice. It is a lovely place. When I am there I will be in a single room which overlooks the garden. It has the facility of the bed being pushed outside into the garden from the room. I would like you to keep thinking of me and wishing me a very pleasant and peaceful death. Thank you for all your support.

Love Jerry

1 comment:

  1. I sent another message to Jerry via Anne but I wanted to add something here. Supporting Jerry has been easy, losing him is hard. Besides loving Jerry, I am filled with admiration for the courage and elan he has shown in dealing with this illness and coming demise. May we all do as well when our times come. May we live in such a way that others will miss us as much as we will miss you.

    ReplyDelete